A total quality assured program
The PBS Assure program has been devised to provide seed buyers with recognition for using the best quality pollination bags in their seed production and with the intention of instilling confidence in buyers. Assurance schemes help to provide consumers and businesses with guarantees that products have been produced to particular standards. Membership by seed producers can help build purchaser confidence and gain new marker opportunities for products by meeting highest standards.
Accreditation is currently limited to the Malaysian market but it is our intention to roll the program out to other areas soon. If you are interested in becoming a PBS Assure customer or would like to talk to us about setting up a program in your own region please let us know by filling out the details in the apply now section below.
- PBS International pollination bags used for all male and female aspects of the seed production programme.
- Members have demonstrated commitment to seed quality.
- Accreditation is awarded on an annual basis and monitored quarterly by way of audit including inspection of external data.
PBS Assure is a signifier of a commitment to seed quality and generic integrity, including using the highest quality products to control pollination and collect pollen.
PBS Assure member companies
- Applied Agricultural Resources Sdn. Bhd. (AAR)
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd.
- Felcra Plantation Services Bhd.
- Malaysia Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Rubber Industry Smallholders Development Authority (RISDA)
- Sawit Kinabalu Sdn. Bhd.
- Sarawak Plantation Agriculture Development Sdn. Bhd.
- Sime Darby Seeds & Agricultural Services Sdn. Bhd.
- United Plantations Bhd.